Sunday 18 May 2008

Jelena Tomasevic - Oro

Jelena Tomasevic feat Bora Dugic - Eurovision 2008 Serbia Final
Title: "Oro"
Serbia's entry to the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest
Music by Zeljko Joksimovic
Lyrics by Dejan Ivanovic



The host country of the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest picked its entry during the final of the Beovizija festival: Jelena Tomašević will represent Serbia in Belgrade on May 24th! She was chosen in a combined vote of an expert jury and the TV public.

Jelena Tomasevic - Oro

Ko li miluje milo moje,
Ko li usne te snene budi?
Ne zaboravi ime moje
Kada krene da, da te ljubi
Klasje moje, ne spavaj.
Njega ljubi, mene uspavaj.
Ne lomi mi led, vodu nema,
Ne soli mi ranu, suza nema.
Ko li zaigra oro moje?
Neka ne igra za nas dvoje.
Klasje, mene uspavaj.
Nuna nej, nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna nej...
Na Vidovdan probudi me da ga opet pogledam.

English Translation:

Who is caressing my dear one,
Who is waking up those sleepy lips?
Don't forget my name
When my wheat starts to kiss you, do not sleep.
Kiss him, put me to sleep.
Do not break my ice, it has no water,
Do not put salt on my wound, there are no tears.
Who is dancing my hora?
May they not dance for the two of us.
My wheat, put me to sleep.
Nuna ney, nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna ney...
Wake me on St.Vitus' day, so that I look at him again.

0 Comments: